Park House Bed and Breakfast
26 Park Street
Bladon, Nr. Woodstock
2 miles south/west on A44 & A4095
Tel: 01993 813888
Park House Bed & Breakfast is situated in the charming Oxfordshire village of Bladon right next to Woodstock.
It is within easy walking distance of Blenheim Palace and directly opposite to Bladon Church, the historic burial place of Winston Churchill.
Double en suite bedrooms:
- Ample overnight car parking
- All bathrooms with power showers
- Free Internet (WiFi) access
- Freeview TV in all rooms
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Train Station (Long Hanborough) - 1 mile away